Asti Membership Benefits
- The hotel has a separate operating policy regarding the operating of the ASTI MEMBERSHIP, which may change depending on the Hotel’s operating condition. The revised operating regulations will be effective after notifying the members separately in announcements, e-mail, and other methods.
- Upon application of membership, the Hotel will review according to its own criteria and issue an ASTI Card to individual customers who meet the criteria.
- Issuance of an ASTI Card to one customer is limited to one. Two or more customers cannot share nor combine the membership card.
- No member of a corporation, association, group or hotel related category individuals may be a member of ASTI Membership.
- Minors under 19 years old may not register as members.
- All information written on the registration application form is considered to be actual information. Members who do not enter their real name or actual information are not legally protected and may be restricted from the service.
- The members of the service shall comply with the terms and conditions set forth in this service and with the operating rules.
- The Hotel may suspend or terminate the membership without a notice if any of the following reasons apply.
- In case the application for membership contains false information.
- In case the service is used in connection with the use of facilities specified in this Agreement and the Operating Rules for an unjust or unjust purpose.
- In case the Member is dead.
- In case of threat to the transaction order, such as obstructing the service use of other members or stealing the information.
- In case a member violates the members’ obligations under this agreement.
- In case a member interferes with the normal operation of the hotel.*
* The membership card shall be used by the member him or herself. The Hotel shall not be held liable for damages caused by lending, using, delegating, or providing the card for other purposes, and for the loss caused by neglecting the member’s membership card